FAMU DRS Summer 2023
Summer 2023 at FAMU DRS
Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics
Programs & Academies
Click on the icons below to learn more about the various S.T.R.E.A.M. Summer Programs and Academies offered at FAMU DRS for Summer 2023!
Things to Know
We are very excited to offer a wealth of opportunities for our scholars this summer!
Please pay attention to the following:
- Students are not allowed on campus before 7:30 am
- Breakfast and lunch will be served through the FAMU DRS Food and Nutrition Services Summer Feeding Program.
- Breakfast will be served in the FAMU DRS Cafeteria from 7:30 am to 8:30 am.
- Lunch is scheduled for each on-campus program from 10:00 am - 12:30 pm. Check with program coordinator's regarding specific lunch times.
- All students must be off campus unless they are participating in one of the established and approved FAMU DRS Summer 2023 STREAM Program or Academy.
- All students must be off campus by 3 pm unless they are participating in one of the programs with an end time after 3 pm.
- All students are required to dress appropriately and as directed by their program/academy.
- All students are required to sign in and sign out of their programs daily as directed by their program/academy.
- Students may be removed from programs/academies at the discretion of the program coordinators/directors and at the discretion of FAMU DRS administration (examples of infractions that could lead to removal from a program/academy include, but are not limited to, disruptive or violent behavior, gross disrespect, and attendance such as excessive tardiness, excessive early dismissals, and excessive absences).
- Students must be supervised by an approved adult at all times while on the FAMU DRS campus.
- Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the person indicated as the point of contact for your child's program/academy.
- Be safe, enjoy your program/academy, and continue to grow academically!
Mr. Micheal Johnson, District Superintendent
Dr. Patricia West, District Assistant Superintendent
Mrs. Genleah "Star" Swain, Elementary School Principal
Ms. Zellee Barnes, Middle School Principal
Dr. Pink Hightower, High School Principal
Mr. Roger Walker, District Activities Coordinator