To apply for the following supplemental positions please send resume and cover letter to:
Evelyn Nix, Coordinator of Administrative Services
400 Orange Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32307
For Faculty positions, please see the FAMU HR web page.
» List of Available Supplements for 2016-17 - Athletics & Other (Excel)
Florida A&M University Developmental Research School is seeking substitute teachers for the school year 2016-2017.
Persons interested in applying should pick up an application packet from the Developmental Research School’s front office and adhere to the following check list:
- To substitute teach at FAMU Developmental Research School, you will need an AA Degree or 60 semester hours. A bachelor’s degree is not required. Please provide a recent transcript (official or unofficial).
- The loyalty oath form requires a notary. (Enclosed in the Application packet)
- Please bring your social security card and driver’s license when you turn in your application packet.
- Please provide a voided check or a form or a letter from your bank that reflects your account number and routing number to be attached to the direct deposit form.
- Applicants are to report to Leon County School Board to be fingerprinted.
- Please make sure you fill out your back ground check form and take it with you to be fingerprinted. (enclosed in the packet).
- Make a money order out to Finger Printing Services, LLC or you may use a credit card ( Visa or Master Card). The fee is $61.00.
- Substitute teachers are paid $10.00 per hour at FAMU Developmental Research School.
- If you are called to substitute teach, please make sure you get a parking permit from parking services at the university. If not, you will receive a parking citation.
List of Available Summer Positions
» List 1 includes Summer Reading Camp Coordinator, Elementary Teacher – 3rd Grade, Elementary Teacher – 2nd Grade, Algebra Teacher – Secondary, Credit Recovery Teacher, Reading Recovery Teacher (PDF)
» List 2 includes Reading Recovery Teacher – (Reading Strength Training) (PDF)